
Like many of you, going to the bathroom is no longer private. Your little sanctuary has been taken over, usually by little monsters. As a Mom of two, I usually have a follower when I need to "TCB" (take care of business). This is what happened to me yesterday. I needed to run to the bathroom (number one, for all of you sick-o's out there who were wondering...). Zoe followed me in and stole the toilet paper. Then the following conversation went like this:
Me: Zoe, I need the toilet paper back.
Zoe: I'm magical.
Me: Zoe, I realy need the toilet paper back.
Zoe: Do you want to see a magic trick? I'm going to make the toilet paper disappear.
She then made me close my eyes while she said a few abbra-caddabras and snuck the toilet paper into the cabinet under the sink. (Where I could not reach.)
Zoe: Ta-da! I made it disappear.
Me: That's great Zoe. I need the toilet paper back now.
Zoe: No Mommy, a magician never reveals her secret.
It took another 5 minutes of coaxing to make the toilet paper magically "re-appear." I have to give the girl props for guarding her secret so closely.
11 comments:
Too funny. I love Zoe.I'm just glad I wasn't on the receiving end of one of her magic tricks.
What a great trick! I'm sure you really appreciated it! ;) Zoe is pretty funny!
Zoe cracks me up!!
Ha ha. I really enjoyed that magic trick. Clever, clever girl.
CUTE! I LOVE quotes they say. It's hilarious. Thank you for sharing.
That girl has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve. She makes me laugh. Beware magicians always do thier tricks more than once!
you should make her a tp cake to reward her for such magical talent.
Oh Zoe!!! That is hilarious. Can you imagine what fun things the girls would dream up together and then never reveal??? Thanks for sharing that...it made me laugh.
Good one Zoe! And I love that it took 5 more minutes to get it back.
hum ?? i would have to say u can even read a magizen when the little ones come in. its what u doing dad whew dad u stink!! that always get them hahaha!!
HAHAHAHA !!! that is AWESOME!!!! GO ZOE!
Post a Comment