Amber's luck didn't rub off. I didn't even make it into the next round! Thanks for all the love and votes you sent my way, but I didn't realize I was going up against some of those super crafty blogs out there that have 100's and 1,000's of followers. We didn't stand a chance! It was still fun to enter.
Thanks again, and now I should hold a contest on what I should do with the chandelier!
5 comments:
Ah, Man! I really thought you might have a chance.
Yes, something must still be done about that chandelier.
take pledges and run something - or agree to wear something crazy somewhere public and we can all chip in for your dare.
My friends mom wore crazy stuff (including depends) to church once cause people chipped in and gave her $50.
just a thought
I'm with your friend Tana...I would be happy to chip in some $$... or maybe when you come out to Utah you can take my kids pictures and I'd pay you. :) Just a thought.
What? My thousands of readers weren't enough? Lame.
https://www.100xcoin.io
Post a Comment