You too can take pride when I win the makeover that you helped make that chandelier go away! So really, it's like you are winning too! No one will have to see this fabulous light fixture again. Hooray!
Feel free to post on your blogs the link to the contest and tell people to vote for #69! http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/2011/04/epic-giveaway-linky-now-open.html
Bonus: you can also vote from your smart phones!!! Double votes! Woo Woo!
*Jamie Parrish rocks my world! Thanks for putting the link on your blog!!!
*Christy Wilson is a ninja! Thanks for posting the link on your blog!
*Amber King you are a luck magnet! Thanks for posting the link on your blog!
5 comments:
I voted and it seems like you can vote over and over but maybe it only counts once. Who knows? Just for good measure, I voted 10 times. Hoping you win it. You need to rub shoulders with Amber for good luck. :)
I was told you could vote 5 times, but for 5 different entries. Under the very last entry it says how many votes you have left. Thanks for the love!
Oops! Guess I was logged in as Halle. You probably knew it was me. Just posted a link on my blog. Good luck!
I totally voted. Yes, for you. ;)
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment