Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's even worse when it's not your kid...

Here is how my day is going...



This is how I found him when I went to get him from his nap. He wasn't crying... just happily playing with fist-fulls of poo. Smearing the goop all over his legs and arms. Mind you, my washer is running overtime right now with the poopy clothes and linens. I had to give him two baths. One to wash all the poo off (which the water promptly turned brown as little floaters swirled around him) and then a second bath with bubbles to get him smelling sweet again. He was the happiest little boy the entire time. He just smiled and cooed at me, loving the water and extra soapy attention. Silly boy, doesn't he know he's suppose to do this before he comes to my house. Jokes on me today.

4 comments:

Tana said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe you had the sanity to grab your camera to take a poo pic. I would have worried the camera would become covered as well. My babies are squirmers especially when the camera comes out!! Kudos to you and I hope your day s will be relatively poo free (or at least contained).

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness - you don't even have the parent bonus on that one. Wow, I'm totally impressed (and repulsed!)

Amber King said...

Really, really gross! :) I want to dry-heave just looking at the picture.

Sunny said...

I don't know how you cleaned that. I would have thrown up for sure.