I CANNOT believe how much all the girls have grown and changed since we saw them last. It's only been a few months. It makes me miss you guys. We need to make a trip up to MN very soon.
Oh my goodenss Erin, your girls are SOOOO gorgeous it's not even funny! Aaron better work on his intimidating Dad moves because he's gonna have his work cut out for him when they hit the teenage years!
7 comments:
I CANNOT believe how much all the girls have grown and changed since we saw them last. It's only been a few months. It makes me miss you guys. We need to make a trip up to MN very soon.
They are SO CUTE!!!!!
They are so dang cute and grown up! I love all of the cute mandatory Easter Pics.
Oh my goodenss Erin, your girls are SOOOO gorgeous it's not even funny! Aaron better work on his intimidating Dad moves because he's gonna have his work cut out for him when they hit the teenage years!
Those are so darling! I can't believe how old Avery is getting.
Pretty girls!!! Miss seeing you all the time!
They are so cute....and big! Miss you ;)
Post a Comment