Okay so you guys watch Talk Soup too??? We have 'like' the same TV taste...love it!! And yes hang in there, Winter is driving me batty too....But I am reminding myself that you get ALOT ALOT more snow than I do so I just need to shut my trap :) Baby Avery is getting so big and she's so stinkin'cute!!!
I remember days like that with Claire, esp. around 5 o'clock, the witching hour. Hang in there. If we were there, we'd make you go to that huge indoor playground place. We miss you guys.
3 comments:
Okay so you guys watch Talk Soup too??? We have 'like' the same TV taste...love it!! And yes hang in there, Winter is driving me batty too....But I am reminding myself that you get ALOT ALOT more snow than I do so I just need to shut my trap :) Baby Avery is getting so big and she's so stinkin'cute!!!
I remember days like that with Claire, esp. around 5 o'clock, the witching hour. Hang in there. If we were there, we'd make you go to that huge indoor playground place. We miss you guys.
Here's hoping today is a better day for you.
Post a Comment