Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inception


I just watched it for the first time. It's midnight and I want to start it again to see if I can pick up on clues. Geek! I know. Aaron and I differ on what we think the ending means. I'm curious to see what others think. I'll leave my opinion in the comments.. so I don't spoil it for anyone who has not seen it.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm convinced he is still stuck in limbo (hence the spinning top)and is comfortable with the idea of getting home to his kids that he doesn't even want to know if the top will fall. He mentioned that if he sees his kids faces it would be too hard for him to leave. Totally in limbo.

Aaron thinks the top is about to fall because it starts too wobble just a bit before the cut to black. He thinks he made it to reality and back with his family. He likes the idea of a happy ending.

Anyway, curious about your thoughts.

bfav said...

We love this movie too. I agree with both of you. Aaron and I couldn't decide which it was but loved that it left it up to you. We have a bunch of friends who didn't like it because the ending was left up in the air.

Watching it a second time, I still couldn't decide.

Emily Wilson said...

I just watched it for the second time and it was even better....you pick up on so much more since you already kinda know what is going on. I don't have any thoughts about the ending...usually I play devils advocate and choose the opposite of the person I am with! It makes conversation that much better!!!

Dayton and Candice said...

Iam a sucker for happy ending too...It toppled over and now he is spending lost time with his Kiddo's!! What's ridiculous is I thought about this movie for like a week after I saw it....Yeah Im a little nerdy too! ( that's one of the reason's we get along so fabulously)