Here they are excited to go in with all their spoils.
When we got to our seats, we found "DJ Lance" glasses waiting for us. Aaron wore his the entire concert and even on the way home. I love Zoe's face in this picture.
Once the lights went out and the concert got started, neither Aaron or I expected this reaction...
Here are the Yo Gabba Gabba gang doing their thing.
then we looked over and saw this... Poor thing was so scared.
She cried for the first 45 min. I think it was so loud and dark, it really frightened her. She said she wasn't expecting to see them as "real life" either. Not even cotton candy could cheer her up. It wasn't until right before intermission when they dropped loads of balloons from the ceiling that she started to cheer up.
Here is the gang doing the classic song, "There's a party in my tummy. So yummy, so yummy!"
Overall, it was pretty fun. I think the funniest part was the parents who were trying to get their kids excited by singing and cheering extra loud. I fell into this category too. Sadly, I know all the songs.
It was a great time. Hopefully, a memory was made.
6 comments:
That is crazy funny that they went to that. Big time good dad points.
Soooo cute! Poor little Zoe. I can't wait to come see you guys.
wow. you guys get the parent of the the year award. I can't say that we'd ever do that. I can barely handle the show on tv...forget real life! Good job you two on making 2 little girls sooo happy! (kind of...poor zoe) I must say that they are darling!
Oh my gosh this is the BEST! First of all I would cry like Zoe too if I was in a dark room with those 'things'!!!! I still can't believe how big they are getting. I am not biased or anything....but they are so cute! I just love their cute little faces ;)
P.S. Can you please send me a copy to the picture of Zoe and Quinn with the glasses on with the hot dog by e-mail? This is the photo of the century....I have to have it!!! They are adorable ;)
You are good parents...I won't even let my kids watch the show because I can't stand them. Also I want to see a picture of your new haircut...you don't have to post it if you don't want too...just email me one.
Post a Comment