Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cats Out of the Bag!

We are expecting!!! Our new addition should be arriving in late September! I'm just shy of 11 weeks, but I have a hard time keeping it a secret. I've been sick, but not even close to as sick as I was with Zoe or Quinn.... so that means a boy, right??? It's definately taken it's toll on my bedtime. I have a really hard time staying awake past 9pm. Poor Aaron gets bored a lot. I'm no fun these days. Granted, with his seminary schedule in the morning (he teaches early morning for our ward), he misses my morning ritual hunched over a toilet. I'm sure he is so sad he can't be there to hear all the noises associated with morning sickness and can't hold my hair back for me. Right? Hee hee, this pregnancy is going to be a breeze for him.

Anyway, we just wanted to share the fun news. We couldn't be more excited!

19 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!! Keeping a secret is hard. I almost let it slip a few times. Thanks for letting it out!

Angie said...

Congratulations! What happy news!

Courtney said...

It's so exciting for your family - are Zoe and Quinn thrilled to be big sisters?

I'm sorry you've been sick (even if in proportion it's not as sick). Let me know if you need anything - if you ever just need a meal dropped off so as not to have to cook (to smell food or eat food or work) let me know!

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Love you guys! I can't wait to come and see you next month! Congratulations! I can't wait to be an aunt again.

erin wilson said...

Congratulations! So exciting!!

Beccarigg said...

Congratulations!! Hang in there with that first trimester morning sickness stuff! I HATE that part of it ; ( I'm way excited for you though and can't wait to hear what you're having!

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I wish I could be there to help! Hope you get over the sickness quickly.

Sadie said...

Hooray for you guys!!! So happy for you! Wish you were closer so we could help out with your kiddos while you're not feeling well. Sure love ya!!

Unknown said...

congrats to you guys. I am soo happy!

Lindsay & Josh said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys.

Jamie Meacham said...

Erin that is awesome! I am so excited for you! Three kids, wow, one is hard enough. I bet you are an amazing mommy! love ya

Renae said...

Congrats!
Here's hoping for a blue Kusch!

LauraJ said...

Congrats you guys! That's super exciting!

Sunny said...

Yea..it's public knowledge! Hope it's a boy!

Francis Family said...

Congrats you two! So exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

~Our Family~ said...

I'm so excited for you!! I'll cross my fingers you get a BOY!!! I wasn't near as sick with Kylar as I was with Taylee.

Oh P.S. what it your E-mail? I'm going private.

Coach said...

So excited for you! I was wondering week before last when you were "glowing" in Primary :) LOL!! Sorry about the sickness. Hope it passes quickly?! I know you probably have lots of help, but if I can do anything, just holler. Felicidades!!!

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Yes, we still have the same number and we really do need to catch up. No pressure on the BOY thing at all- right? I hope you feel better and I will call you soon...probably today.

Natalie said...

I kind of wish I would have started a blog comment rumor about it this time and then found out it was REAL! But alas, it actually IS real, and there's nothing I can do to spoil the surprise/start untrue rumors about the double dose of boy twins baking in your oven.

Congratulations anyway!