Having to sit through mini concerts from MICHAEL BUBLE, NICK JONAS (well maybe this one would be torture), LADY ANTIBELLUM, NORAH JONES, a comedy snip-bit of TIM ALLEN, and to top it all off, PEARL JAM would be really hard work.
Another day's work for Aaron.
Oops! I forgot, Shaun White was there, as well, with his Gold Medals.
6 comments:
BOOOOOOOOOO!
Poor baby!
Crap. That's it. I'm quitting my job as a SAHM and I'm going to work for Target. With my life experience and mama-hot body, I'm a shoo in.
What I want to know is if Aaron tries to make it seem like it was not a big deal like when John goes and stays at the Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL in Feb. and tries to play it off like it's no big thing??!!! Oh the life...
Jamie (not hotlavahead!)
I apologize that I am consumed by my jealousy. I'll have to work on being a better person.
I'm saying congratulations!!! I haven't been on the computer forever and with catching up I read the awesome news!!! And with reading you can't get enough of Ruby red grapefruit...I felt the exact same way with this pregnancy so IT'S A BOY!! Okay we can hope! But you guys make adorable girls so either way win-win :)
Post a Comment