We have now been in our house for a month! Wahoo!! It's great. We are loving it. I still have not invited half of you people over, because it's not up to my standards yet. There is not one picture on the wall! I have all these crazy ideas for wall colors and a different style (I'm sick of living in the traditional style), so we will see how much I can convince Aaron to go a bit more funky. I'll post pictures once we get things in order.
The girls are great. They were both awesome troopers during the move and love the house, I think more than we do. Quinn has finaly learned stairs, and spends most her day going up and down them.
Overall we are doing well. Oh yah, and pretty much all of our appliances don't work. That is all our BRAND NEW appliances don't work. So it's been awesome trying to get all those squared away.
I've been really bad a posting. I'll try to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment