What can I say, when I see something I like, I copy it. My sisters do top 5's and bottom 5's of the week on their blogs. I really enjoy them, so I'm taking the idea. Hopefully you'll enjoy too.
Ooh, hooray, hooray! I love the top and bottom 5, as you know, since I stole it from the twins. Now I'll have to check it out each week. Did you notice the slippery pants made mine as well? Don't fret about the driving. We'll make it awesome if you use us as a pit stop and caravan with us.
I love the top 5/bottom 5. And what the heck is up with the broken brand new appliances? I can't stand it. Because they're probably all tech-ed out too, and cost a pretty penny. My mom's washer from her wedding is still doing the job, and yet a one month old front-loader can't cut it.
3 comments:
Ooh, hooray, hooray! I love the top and bottom 5, as you know, since I stole it from the twins. Now I'll have to check it out each week. Did you notice the slippery pants made mine as well? Don't fret about the driving. We'll make it awesome if you use us as a pit stop and caravan with us.
I love the top 5/bottom 5. And what the heck is up with the broken brand new appliances? I can't stand it. Because they're probably all tech-ed out too, and cost a pretty penny. My mom's washer from her wedding is still doing the job, and yet a one month old front-loader can't cut it.
I too love the top/bottom 5. I am sad I missed the slippery pants! What is this about driving across the country? Where? When?
Post a Comment