Monday, April 6, 2009

Jealous?

Lately, I have been a bit obsessed with zebra print. I'm not sure why. Poor Aaron, I've been trying to slip it in anywhere I can with the new house. So, Aaron for my birthday this past week surprised me with unimaginable... literally. This was not on my birthday list. I had no idea this even existed.

Apparently Snuggie (yep, that's right, I'm talking about that annoying informerical about the blanket with sleeves) is starting to incorporate animal print. For the record, Aaron did not spend any $$$ on this gift. He actually hates the Snuggie, so of course I wear it as much as I can.

There are just so many uses for the Snuggie!

Here are a few of them:

Using a free hand for the remote...

Reading with the LCD booklight...

Snuggling a baby...

And last but not least... area rug...

I know you all jealous of my zebra print Snuggie!

13 comments:

erin wilson said...

I AM OBSESSED with the SNUGGIE!!!!!!

emily said...

100% jealous! That rocks. You are my hero:)

christy said...

That's hilarious! What a thoughtful husband to buy you such a fabulous gift!!

Kelltie said...

I just barely saw the new commercial with the fashionable animal prints! Hilarious! I'm sure you are loving your snuggie!

bfav said...

thank you. it was worth every picture.

Branden said...

I can't believe that you own a snuggie. I thought those things were just big jokes and now you've proven me wrong.

Erin said...

ARe you kidding Branden? They are big jokes! They are for old people! And me.. apparently. I know you are jealous!

Renae said...

Funny!!
Such a good sense of humor you both have.

onecent said...

LOL!! LOVE IT! Aaron rocks! now you never have to leave the couch!!! haha! well, that is if you can find a zebra print porta potty! ;)

Emily Wilson said...

You should send those pictures to the company because you look good! I love it, and kinda wish I had one!

Natalie said...

Gosh I love you Erin Olivia.

Dayton and Candice said...

oh my heck!!! Well now I know we are true friends forever.....I actually want one of these but my mean ol' husband says no way jose-- Like I would embarass him or something!

Amber King said...

It was better than I thought it was going to be!