Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



Making a Carrot Cake mmmm....

Dance party... for Zoe, Quinn just awkwardly bobs.

Easter Bunny almost didn't make it today. We had to do a midnight run to Walmart (I know...Walmart... don't tell anyone, we are Target people! Except Target isn't open 24 hours). It's not that we didn't remember, we have just been soooo busy with the new house. We spent ALL day painting kitchen cabinets yesterday.
Before:

After: We love it!


The poor kids were troopers. A saint (Sarah Wilson) offered to watch the girls in the afternoon, and the rest of the time they spent watching movies on our laptop. We painted until about 11:30pm last night. This is how we found them when we finally were ready to head out.

11 comments:

Kelltie said...

The kitchen looks fabulous! I love it! I can't wait to see the whole thing! And your girls are adorable in their cute dresses!

bfav said...

nice moves: great kitchen, adorable girls.

Almira said...

CUTE house!!! We want to come see it! :D Are you guys renovating your whole house or just the kitchen? You guys are awesome, but if this were the 80's I'd say tubular, which sounds so much cooler. Maybe I will next time.

Tana said...

It all looks so great! I can't wait to see it all done. We are still hoping to find something fun.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

I'm soooo jealous!! I LOVE the colors of the kitchen. And I can't believe how big your girls are. I wish we lived closer! Love you guys!

Sunny said...

You've got skills my friend...the kitchen looks great! Also I loved the snuggie pictures...even better than I had pictured in my head. Hilarious.

JamieLynn said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see it all put together!!!

Emily Wilson said...

I love the black...amazing!!!

Unknown said...

They look so adorable in their dresses. beautiful girls.

Natalie said...

I feel like your kitchen would receive very high marks on Rate My Space. you should put it on there - it looks amazing!

You guys have worked your butts off. Well done. I'm on my way over with cookies, by the way. Anser the door.

onecent said...

LOVE the kitchen!!! you picked out amazing colors! the girls look beautiful!
keep posting pics of your house! I love to watch it in progress....