Friday, April 3, 2009

Crazy Busy

We are still around! Believe it or not? We closed on our house and have been busy bees trying to get everything ready. We will not be moving until the end of the month, there is still a lot of work to be done... if anyone wants to lend a hand (hint hint).

We also had Aaron's Dad in town for a few days. It's aways a nice when family comes, but of course we put him to work. Thanks for braving the grease traps on the range, Bruce. You're a trooper! Zoe didn't leave Papa alone for a minute. He had to ride in the back seat next to Zoe's booster every time we went somewhere.

Here are a few pictures.

The girls playing while we did some work on the house.


A not-so-happy family photo. The girls were not loving life. We had been at the house too long.


I like this picture of the men trying to move this nasty old oven. Zoe looks mischievous, like she is going to do something to Aaron's bum.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your house looks beautiful, I hope everything goes well with the move in. Did you have a good Birthday? I left you a message, but I don't know if I have your current number....so you may never get it. You will have to get me an updated number sometime, so we can talk.

Emily Wilson said...

I love the pictures of the house...we want more! Give us a virtual tour or something. I am so excited for you guys. And by the way...Zoe is your daughter so of course she is always "up to something!"