Aaron and I are going to Get Lucky on Saturday... I'm talking about our 7k race that is....sickos! The race is called the "Get Lucky Race" They do it every year around ST. Patrick's Day. This is my first 7k or 4.3 miler. It doesn't sound like a lot, but for me, a beginner runner it's a little intimidating.
Hopefully, we'll get some pictures to post.
7 comments:
You'll be great! I can't wait to hear all about your lucky day.
Did you read that ALL your facebook friends can read your starting and finish time? ...yea right! How's the hoodie?
Good Luck--I deleted my first comment..I accidently misspelled a word & it became a swear word :) Haha ANyway hope the race was a lucky one for you!!! You're awesome!!!
That is awesome! I too have started running and I admire those who make it look so easy! Good luck and I hope that you do "get lucky!" Can't wait for pictures....
If you can run in crazy cold weather...this 7K is no sweat.
hope it went well. props.
Post a Comment