
We were playing in the kiddie pool a couple of days ago, when Quinn started doing the pee pee dance. She came up and started saying in a worried little voice, "Mommy, I need the bushes." It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. So I told her go for it. She ran to the edge of our yard and assumed position. She even put her hands in the right spot and leaned back. I about peed my pants when I figured out what she was doing. A day or so before she had watched a little boy do the same thing when we were swimming. She just assumed girls did it to when you are in swimsuits. You can't argue with that. I've always been secretly jealous, us girls, didn't have this luxury.
6 comments:
Too funny! I've always been jealous that boys could do that to. It would be so convenient sometimes ; )
p.s. So is your cousin actually in Wicked!? Crazy!
This is pretty awesome! Quinn is a superhero, My whole life I've been trying w/o success to figure out how to pee standing up!! A point for the girls' team!!!
That's awesome!
Hilarious! We love Quinn!
And Livy...you know what jicama is...remember mom always cut it up for veggies and dip...it's a cross between a carrot and a apple or a potato. I know that sounds kind of gross but it's really good. I buy jicama all the time for my veggie trays. I know you've had it...you've just forgotten. But yes babycenter could use more common produce. :)
Ok that is hilarious!
OH Sunny, you're right, I do remember what a jicama is, and I actually remember really liking it. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at the store.
Post a Comment