Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 More Days Until This Baby Comes!

Well, not really. It's more like 15 more weeks until this baby comes. I swear I can only get things done on Saturday, so really 15 more days to get ALL, and I mean ALL my projects done. I'm already feeling stressed. I have a really bad habit of getting really crazy ideas and starting projects.. but only finishing 80%. That means I have 20% laying all over my house, just waiting for me find time to finish them. I just want them all complete!!!

Projects include:
finish painting the toy room
move Zoe into Quinn's room
paint the girls room
buy and assemble a bunk bed
paint the nursery
finish the daybed we built from scratch.. it's going to be amazing
Sew about 10 pillows
buy and assemble bookcase from IKEA
pull out all baby clothes, organize and wash
finish last clear coat on kitchen table
sell a load of crap on craigslist.. we just need it out of our house
organize kids closets

This list goes on and on... and then I think of more crazy ideas I want to do, and the list gets longer.

I feel like I'm "nesting" already, and I still have another 15 weeks!! Aaron thinks I'm sick that I'm already stressing about it. What can I say, I'm a planner.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

i always feel the same. I get the idea in my head that the baby will come home and think:" what kind if mother is this, my crib bedding doesn't match!" lol

you can do it erin, prioritize your list and then male a honey-do list or projects for when family visits.

Megan said...

When I saw 15 days left I thought you were taking crazy pills! Than I realized you have two little girls and one on the way you dont need to take pills to go crazy! We can do it! T- minus 15 weeks!!!! Once I can start to think about this baby it will be 8 weeks to go, love your guts!

bfav said...

I like your magic list of to-dos. Good luck and hang in there.

Sunny said...

There is nothing wrong with nesting early...believe me you'll be glad you did. :)