Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homey Don't Play That



I love living in a big city. You see all kinds of characters. Yesterday, while driving downtown to Aaron's softball game we pulled up alongside an old beat-up van. And this is what we saw rockin' out inside. Except our clown had more make-up. I'm sure he saw us laughing hysterically, but I don't feel bad. He's a clown. That's what he does.


Side note: We find out next Friday (May 7th) what we are having.. boy .. girl... no one knows, but I thought it would be fun to take a poll (see sidebar).

4 comments:

bfav said...

I'm surprised you laughed. My Aaron would have screamed in terror. Clowns are freaky. Clowns driving: more freaky.

Just us said...

Hey, it's Natasha! I got a new blog address! Congratz again on the baby! I'll cross my fingers for ya that it's a boy!

Dayton and Candice said...

Awesome story--last summer when we were driving to AZ we looked over (and mind you we are in the middle of nowhere) and saw a guy that looked exactly like one of those green plastic army guys--literally all green, lips,hands everything, he was even in a army truck thing--weird.....anyway can't wait til' friday!!!! And I will callyou we need to kinda have a day in mind when you get here so we can get the word out!!

Sunny said...

You do see the funniest things! And yes clowns are freaky...but since you were safely in your car it's o.k. to laugh.