Thursday, April 1, 2010

Double the Trouble - More fun news!!

Just in case you haven't heard, well no one has, we've keep it a secret.... We are actually having TWINS!!! It's been so hard to not let it slip! My due date is the same, but the doctor told me to expect to go early. So maybe early September or late August. We are definitely overwhelmed, but can't wait to meet these little bugs.

18 comments:

Randy and Danielle said...

I am calling it...April fools! Or, maybe the joke is on you! Well, if you are really having twins, congratulations, that is so exciting!!! I remember all the jokes your Mom would pull!

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Ha ha...April Fools! Happy Birthday!

Emily Wilson said...

Yeah...I am also going to bet this is an April fools joke. There is no way you could keep that secret from me....is there??

Emily Wilson said...

By the way...Happy Birthday!

Jen said...

Happy APril Fool's Day!!!! Ha Ha!!!! Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

...Or is it a joke??? Hmmmm...

Haley said...

Happy Birthday Livy! I can't wait to find out if this is true or not. Either way...I love it!!

Brooke said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I agree with everyone else, the April Fools thing is just in your DNA I guess. I always tell people about your Birthday lunch your mom would do....I will have to try it out sometime.

Dayton and Candice said...

No way Jose...I'm not buying it!! Ha ha ha--But I'll wish you a very Happy Birthday anyway :) xoxo

The Wayments said...

The thing about you two is that we never know what is the truth...BUT, you did tell me about your ultrasound...and I am certain you would have told...Either way...my reaction is still the same...HA HA! Hope you had a VERY great day. Happy Birthday. You guys are the BEST!
PS...it was my Husband who reminded me it was April Fools. How could I forget? Can't wait to hear your stories!

The Osborne Family said...

I'm going to have to say LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!! If I'm wrong, you can insist it's the truth another day.
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I was going to drop something off but the day turned out to be kinda crazy. I'll stop by sometime soon. I'll surprise you! =) I hope you had a great day.

Courtney said...

This is a tricky one Erin - you referred to BABY today as we walked ... hmmm but it was as we walked back from crisco oreos and cottonball cupcakes little miss april fool's day - happy 29th. One baby or two on the way it's bound to be a good year!

Jamie Meacham said...

I totally fell for it until I read the comments, silly me. I always did fall for your jokes! Love ya!

KSA said...

so cool, you have twins in your family right......that is awesome, it will be hard when they are young but so worth it as they grow up as friends.......
ok so funny, i read all the comments after i wrote the first part.....you are not going to trick me

KSA said...

so cool, you have twins in your family right......that is awesome, it will be hard when they are young but so worth it as they grow up as friends

KSA said...

so cool, you have twins in your family right......that is awesome, it will be hard when they are young but so worth it as they grow up as friends

Unknown said...

I know u too well! your joking. happy bday and aprils fools

. said...

I think of you every April 1st and wonder what you are going to do, this has to be the best. Congratulations on baby number 3 and maybe 4.