YEAH!! thats exciting! I love it...very Minnesota looking! what city will you be in? are you going to the dark side??? (maple grove ward) LOLOLOLOL....
Congrats on the casa! It is always fun to make memories in a place of your own. Will you still have the same contact info? I need to call you sometime and catch up!
Love it! How fun to have a place of your own...we will soon be there too! But, yours has grass! It was so good to talk to you the other day. I love love love you! And miss you! Please come for a visit soon, but not too soon...I still am looking 3 months pregnant! Ha!
Congratulations on achieving the American Dream. Home ownership is great. If you guys want to move back to Utah we're selling our house and I'll give you a really good deal.
WooHoo!!! Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you! :D Happy day--such a cute house! We'll have to come out one of these days and check it out! Yay!
Congrats Erin! We are looking at buying a home too. AHHH scary huh, but good time to buy! Did you ever get a letter from me? Just wanted to make sure it made it. Hope your well and I miss ya!
14 comments:
Congrats on the house! That is super exciting! I am sad though that you are going to be out of the ward... But I'm sure we will still see you!
OH my goodness I am so excited for you. It is adorable! That just means I have to come out and visit you again!
how exciting for you guys!! Where is the new place at? are your friends moving back home so you had to find a place?
Congrats!!! My offer is still open - if you need a babysitter, let me know....I'm not crippled, just prego!
Congrats! That is super exciting! We'll miss you guys!
YEAH!! thats exciting! I love it...very Minnesota looking!
what city will you be in? are you going to the dark side??? (maple grove ward) LOLOLOLOL....
Congrats on the casa! It is always fun to make memories in a place of your own. Will you still have the same contact info? I need to call you sometime and catch up!
Love it! How fun to have a place of your own...we will soon be there too! But, yours has grass! It was so good to talk to you the other day. I love love love you! And miss you! Please come for a visit soon, but not too soon...I still am looking 3 months pregnant! Ha!
Congratulations on achieving the American Dream. Home ownership is great. If you guys want to move back to Utah we're selling our house and I'll give you a really good deal.
WooHoo!!! Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you! :D Happy day--such a cute house! We'll have to come out one of these days and check it out! Yay!
Wow. Way to be truly grown up. My only question is this: does the backyard even compare with the last beautiful meadow behind your house?
Congratulations. Home purchases are so exciting. Good luck with everything.
Great News....please fill us in on the details....What ward are you going to be in???
Congrats Erin! We are looking at buying a home too. AHHH scary huh, but good time to buy! Did you ever get a letter from me? Just wanted to make sure it made it. Hope your well and I miss ya!
Post a Comment