I caught Quinn in the bathroom today swirling Zoe's toothbrush in the toilet and then brushing her own teeth. It makes you wonder how many times MY toothbrush as fallen into her little germ-filled fingers.
Haha! I laughed out loud cause Will is obsessed with toothbrushes also--however I don't think he's put it in the toilet, yet (at least not that I know of! :)).
I LOVE little children. The next time you use your toothbrush you might smell it first. It is has that distinctive toilet cleaner smell, then you will know where it's been.
I don't know if this will make you feel better but when Emily was Quinn's age I caught her dipping a cup in the potty and then drinking it. Either way it's disgusting and there's not a whole lot you can do to clean their mouths.
where have you been my dear? I haven't seen you on blog or facebook for awhile! It's like you've up and moved or something! ;) *hugs* hope you're doing well! *penny*
11 comments:
Is that the new definition of "potty mouth"? OMGosh!
Ick. Christopher has done that MANY times. At least the toilet had been flushed, right? That's not always the case here...
Haha! I laughed out loud cause Will is obsessed with toothbrushes also--however I don't think he's put it in the toilet, yet (at least not that I know of! :)).
I LOVE little children. The next time you use your toothbrush you might smell it first. It is has that distinctive toilet cleaner smell, then you will know where it's been.
NASTY! NASTY! NASTY! Kennedy and Carter put one of her dolls in the toilet while Carter was here and we threw it away! Nasty! Did I already say that?
I almost threw up... I really did.
I don't know if this will make you feel better but when Emily was Quinn's age I caught her dipping a cup in the potty and then drinking it. Either way it's disgusting and there's not a whole lot you can do to clean their mouths.
I use to let scout lick Aaron's toothbrush. But this tops that.
Teehee!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
oh yummy! caught ava in the toilet splashing around with her hands the other morning. kids r the best!
SICK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
where have you been my dear? I haven't seen you on blog or facebook for awhile! It's like you've up and moved or something! ;)
*hugs* hope you're doing well!
*penny*
Post a Comment