What a beautiful little family you are. This is Natalie Kewish. I was thinking about you guys and wondering what you are up to these days. I love Google! Here you are! Check out our blog if you want. It's http://web.mac.com/kewishfamily/iWeb/kewishfam/Home.html It's got all the other Kewish family links if you're curious, too.
Your girls are gorgeous. It's so nice to see other babies with the "rubber band" rolls that mine both had (have). I think people must have thought I fed them Twinkies too. Looks like you are doing great. I wish we were closer to Minnesota.
AWESOME pictures!! I love the ones with the red necklace. I see Quinn has inherited her mother and sister's love for the finer things of life, namely jewlery!
Erin, isn't she just gorgeous!!!! I cannot believe I didn't get to see her before we moved! (WAHHH) but I do remember well that day you told us in kick boxing that you were pregnant!!! She is such a beauty!!! love the video! :) Penny
9 comments:
Time goes by way to fast! Quinn is absolutely adorable! I love the pics of her with the red necklace!
It's disgusting how fast time flies! She's adorable!
What a beautiful little family you are. This is Natalie Kewish. I was thinking about you guys and wondering what you are up to these days. I love Google! Here you are! Check out our blog if you want. It's http://web.mac.com/kewishfamily/iWeb/kewishfam/Home.html It's got all the other Kewish family links if you're curious, too.
Your girls are gorgeous. It's so nice to see other babies with the "rubber band" rolls that mine both had (have). I think people must have thought I fed them Twinkies too. Looks like you are doing great. I wish we were closer to Minnesota.
what a cutie! I love the pics
AWESOME pictures!! I love the ones with the red necklace. I see Quinn has inherited her mother and sister's love for the finer things of life, namely jewlery!
What a cutie!! Everyone says they grow so fast!! She is adorable..
Gorgeous girl. The photography is great. And I LOVED the story about Zoe and her little deacon crush.
I see there's another Natalie commenting here? Should I be signing my name to differentiate?
Natalie (Durbano) Buttars here!
your babies are adorable! I miss you!
Erin, isn't she just gorgeous!!!! I cannot believe I didn't get to see her before we moved! (WAHHH) but I do remember well that day you told us in kick boxing that you were pregnant!!!
She is such a beauty!!! love the video!
:)
Penny
Post a Comment