Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ahh.. We meet again...

My Nemesis...



It's all clean (in case you were wondering), it just needs to be folded and put away. It will be the death of me.

We are dejunking, and wanted to make sure everything was clean before we send it off to Goodwill, this is also combined with our regular laundry. I don't know why it is so hard for me to get it put away the same day. Zoe's good at rolling in my folded laundry piles. She's in heaven right now.

13 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

oh my! You have quite the job on your hands. By the wayI love the pictures in the back ground.

Lindsay & Josh said...

Erin, I was looking at your blog last night, while on the phone with Josh. I think I said, "holy cow, this is one mother load of laundry." I then expained the picture to Josh. He then responded, "so what you're saying is it pretty much looks like our room right now." Thanks Josh :) Is this where I get to play the pregnancy card?

Natalie said...

I've made a rule for myself that I'm "supposed" to fold it as soon as it comes out of the dryer. So last week, I left the laundry in the dryer for about 5 days until I was in the mood to fold it. Sheer genius I tell ya.

Jen said...

I hate putting laundry away too. You should see our pile that needs to be put away. It's amazing what one more person in our family does to making more laundry! :)

Unknown said...

I don't mind doing laundry but I absolutely hate folding it! ours piles up like that too.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Oh man do I understand! My laundry used to look like that. I HATE putting laundry away. I thought that I was the only one with piles everywhere until I was talking to my friend. Her husband was looking for some clean undies and couldn't find any so he asked her where they were. She told him they were in his drawer. It didn't even occur to him to look in his drawer! I thought that was hilarious. Here's what helped me I thought it's only 3 minutes to put away a load and if I wait until it's all done and THEN put it away (which is totally what I used to do) then it's over an hour sometimes. Good luck with that pile!

Kelltie said...

I am right there with you too Erin! I hate it!!!

Alynda said...

I laughed out loud! Oh baby I've been there. I will tell you what absolutely works to get the laundry under control - have all your kids move away :) Now there's one dark load and one light load and towels with sheets.

Dayton and Candice said...

Erin you make me proud! I thought only I was that awesome! Yeah I don't mind the whole washing & drying part...then what I have to put it away! Dumb, dumb, dumb....Let's invent a machne that folds or hangs in on a hanger for you then we can move to a tropical islang and only worry if our swimming suit is clean :) Oh I finally started a blog www.daytonandcandice.blogspot.com

Dayton and Candice said...

Maybe I should have proof read my comment-- I might need to practice my spelling!

. said...

Wow that is a lot of laundry! I am amazed at how much stuff 2 little kids have, and how fast they get it dirty. Good luck folding it.

ohana=)mama said...

Mine looks like that and let me tell you it's NOT all clean! I never put it away when it's done either we usually wear it and get it dirty again before that happens.

Camille said...

Hey Erin! I don't know if you remember me or not, we were in your ward at College Park. ANYWAY, I was doing a little blog hopping today and came across your site. I loved this picture WAY too much to not say anything. It is awesome! My laundry looks exactly like that right now, and it just keeps getting bigger.

Cute family, looks like you guys are doing great!