It was also fun to watch him master Guitar Hero...
...Or not, they turned the music turned off... we have all been there.
Zoe also decided she wanted to "Rock it!"
Also, our butterball/tanker Quinn... I swear we don't just feed her twinkies.
It was great to see you Bruce! We miss and love you all - if you are ever in the area let us know.
3 comments:
We missed you at church today! Zoe looks like quite the pro with that guitar, and Quinn is ADORABLE! I think she must be as big as Camryn now!
I think I am the only one in this universe that has not tried that game out. I feel like i have no time these days for anything! april fool's day reminds me of you i do miss the good old days, and your fun family,and all the tricks. we had so many good times at your house. remember when I was driving us home for lunch and hydro-planned the fox! I always remember that story it cracks me up. you have to let me know what you do tomorrow.
That's awesome! We'll have to get dad to play when he's out here this weekend! Happy Birthday Livy! We miss you guys. Love,
Tami
Post a Comment