April Fool's Day is coming up! One of my favorite days, for more than one reason! And I need some clever and original trick ideas. I might try some out on my unsuspecting friends here in MN. I usually turn to the grand master of pranks... My MOM, but I have to say everyone is catching onto her tricks. (She has been using the same ones for as long as I can remember). Mind you some of the classics will be coming out, but I'm looking for some fresh ones. Let me know!
6 comments:
I baked chocolate chip cookies for Bruce to eat when he came home from church meetings. There was a small plate of them with a good one on the top (I knew he'd eat more than one with cold milk). They had just come out of the oven so it smelled yummy. The cookies on the bottom had small pieces of cotton balls that were hidden inside. It takes a minute to register what is wrong with them when you bite into the cookie. I cam't wait to hear what you are up to!
I totally remember sleeping at your house for your birthday. Remember that time we were all swimming and you told us that a bunch of guys from school were on their way over? Ha ha ha. I love practical jokes too. You ever watch "Just For Laughs"? I can't wait to hear what you are up to next week. Hope it's a good one. I think of you every April Fools day:)
Note to self....avoid Erin next week :)
Maybe CHAMP will be making an appearance is MN? I don't really have any good ideas, but I'm sure you'll come up with something great! by the way you still need to CALL ME!
I have been dying for years to come up with a great prank for MJH. He has an aunt that does crazy stuff every year. Her husband is an ENT and once she gowned up for a surgery and assisted him on a procedure and he never knew it was her.
Umm, yes Erin I remember pranks at your house. Dinner rolls with cotton balls? I think you said that it was supposed to be for your brother. Oreo cookies with crisco in the middle? I always think about you on April 1st
Post a Comment