
Zoe made sure my eyebrows were covered.

Aaron puts up with a lot. Poor guy, estrogen is dripping from the walls.

Oh Quinn... I'm sorry I let this happen. I even helped out. Great Mom, huh? It looked like fun, so I joined in.

She looks like Hannabal from Silence of the Lambs. It's hard to look away. We like to scar our kids while they are young. It builds "character," right? I blame my parents mostly. They were always "building our character."
15 comments:
That's hilarious. And we now know how the Kusch's spend their Sunday Afternoons :)
Oh poor Quinn, she didn't even stand a chance. Just you wait until she is able to get you back. Next time you are taking a nap....sleep with one eye open! She does look like baby hanable.
That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! I want to join in the fun too! Poor Quinn though, she couldn't even defend her self!
I can just hear you giggling the whole time. I love it.
I loved that- I think I am a bit scared! :) Poor Quinn- I think I can hear you laughing the whole time as well!
oh my word!!!!! i seriously am laughing out loud as i'm typing and can't stop!! Erin, that is hilarious! yeah...poor quinn, she really didn't stand a chance! i'm sure zoe was in heaven...i can't wait to see how she decides to decorate her baby sister next!! i'm sure you'll be able to give her some good ideas though!! you're so funny...thanks for the laugh!
Poor, poor baby. On a totally unrelated note, I was thinking about the time when we were both at Ricks (and it was still Ricks back then) that we went to a soccer game and on the way there I got hit with a water balloon, fell down and hill and then got a soccer ball kicked in my face. Do you remember that day?
Oh Bille! I was just telling my sister Amber about that night they other day! She could not believe someone would be so unfortunate. I think about that day all the time.
Those are some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Did she cry when you took those stickers off? I think I would have. That looks like it was so fun.
You seem like a fun mom Erin. That is so funny:)
Soooo funny. Poor little Quinn. We have a similar picture of Halle and Mia but not nearly the amount of stickers. Nicely done. Nice character building.
I thought I was going to fall out of my chair I laughed so loud. I have to vote these some of the BEST pictures I have even seen. You better look out when Quinn gets old enough to get you while you sleep. What will she dream up, I wonder?
Hi Erin!! Its me, Danielle Lindberg (FKA Danielle Stack)!! I just checked out Bille's Blog and saw your blog listed and had to check it out!! Your kids are beautiful, and you look great!! Our family blog is listed on bille's site, or you can check it out at TheLindbergFamily.blogspot.com. So glad to hear you are well!!
Love
Danielle
Those are the best pictures ever...I think you should use them in your next Christmas card! You are such a cute mom.
Oh my goodness! That looks like it was some fun!
Post a Comment