As many of you know, we are livinging in Minneasota. We have absolutley no family around, and we would really like some... So we are on a mission to recruit friends and family to move here (Tia & Brian we will get you yet). So we have devised a plan. One of my best friends and cousin, who shall remain nameless, but for the purpose of the blog we will call "Woo" is single, and Aaron and I decided she needs to marry Mark Madsen (Mormon NBA star who plays for the Minneasota Timberwolves)and who just so happens to be single as well. From what we hear they would be perfect for each other.
Woo is planning to come visit in a few months, so we need help to arrange a meeting/date/hangout/marriage. We want Woo to be in Minneasota too! If anyone has connections and could put in a good word for us that would be great. Not that Woo needs any help. She is fabulous on her own, but multiple reference would be a nice touch. Josh & Lindsay I'm counting on you! Ha, Ha, this is all purely selfish, seeing we just want family around, but...
I think there just might be something there.
6 comments:
And I thought we were going to have to find a job for Aaron at General Mills. Compared to that this is what I like to call "piece of cake." I was going to text you last night during the game. Even if the T-Wolves didn't show up to play, at least you got to see Kolbe in action. We'll see what we can do. I think "Woo" would be a great Minnesota addition.
I don't have any connections but I think Woo and Mark would be a really cute couple. Can't someone find Emily a job?
I know how you feel about the not having family around situation. We are trying to convince our family to move out here too. I hope your plan works! ;)
This "woo" person sounds amazing! Too bad none of the guys in her own city can see that!!! I guess only a timberwolf has what it takes. Ha Ha. You really need a new hobby :)
do it....now. go woo and madsen!!!
Hey just found your blog. My sister in law and Emily Litt know mark. Funny huh
Post a Comment