Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eat Poo Face



"Eat Poo Face" has a new meaning around our house. The other night after I changed Avery's diaper, I was momentarily distracted. I had neatly wrapped her diaper up and set it to the side while I helped Zoe with a problem. Next thing I knew, is it smelled really bad again. I thought Avery unloaded another surprise for me. So I smelled her bum, but SURPRISE! the smell was not coming from that end. She smiled at me and all I could see was brown in those pearly whites. Eeehhhh... it's OK if you want to throw up now. I looked around for the diaper I had just changed, and sure enough it was unwrapped. I found half a poop nugget by our fireplace and brown on her fingers and mouth. Uuuggghhhh... it's hard to kiss that little face without remembering her Eat Poo Face.

5 comments:

Alynda said...

This gives new meaning to a brown bag lunch :)

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is sooo wrong!! Were you dying? I would've have been dying! She's gonna love hearing that story when she's a teenager! haha!

christy said...

Disgusting but hilarious! Glad you didn't actually get a picture of it. The story is enough all by itself.

Courtney said...

Ewww!

Too bad you can't purge your thoughts of that image.

Amber King said...

That's the best story I've heard all week! Loved it!