Monday, August 23, 2010

Check, Check, and Check

Our project list is getting smaller and smaller. We had some huge checks off our house list finished this week (we've been putting them off for, oh, I'd say a good year). Our foyer bathroom being the biggest one. It's finally tiled and the toilet that has been sitting in our garage has been put in!! We also finished a bunch of little stuff - boring to you, but exciting to us. It hasn't been christened with a "two-sy" yet, if any one's up for the challenge.

It feels so good to finish these projects, especially with only four days.. Saturdays.. left until this baby comes! I just hope these last few weeks fly by like the rest of the pregnancy has. I hate the last month of pregnancy, I get so uncomfortable.

Baby side note: The girls have nicknamed her banana.

3 comments:

Amber King said...

Yay, I'm excited your projects are getting done! I thought perhaps there would be a few pictures of the successes... nope, not one. ;)

I love the nickname.

Tana said...

If she has the nickname of Banana, then I guess you'll have to name her Tana to go with it.

Natalie said...

Ummm... less than 2 weeks till Baby Banana makes her appearance! Are you freaking out? Because I am freaking out FOR YOU all the way over here across the world in Utah.

Missing you bigtime. Hope everything goes perfectly!