We are still alive!! We have seriously dropped the "blogging" ball. It's been a crazy whirl-wind of a month for us. We have moved, yet again. We are getting pretty good at it... some would say we are even professionals (inside joke for all of you that know that nightmare of a story). However, with two kids, we (or should I say I, livy,)seriously misjudged how difficult it was going to be. I still feel like I'm playing catch up.
We have been getting complaints that we have not done any post.. so here you go all you die-hard Kusch fans. If you haven't already given up on us. I love this Flight of the Conchords video. We are moving it out of video of the week to an actualy post. I feel it sums it all up. Love is like sello tape... it's good at making two things one. So much love to all of you have been worrying about us.
We were so bummed... Flight of the Conchords came to Minneapolis in May and we were not able to go. Not to mention the tickets were crazy expensive ( we saw them being sold on ebay for $125 each!!!) Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment